Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Mince Pies

There is little to say for this recipe as I made mince pies and there was little drama.

I used the mincemeat from the last recipe and made some pastry to go with them. However I did change the recipe slightly but not in a huge amount. Instead of using a disc for the top I used a star as it means that there is less pastry and is more about the actual mincemeat.

Also the recipe made more than it said that it would. Annie Bell manages to get 18 mince pies from it but I achieved well over 25 so that is strange but no one is complaining.

The mince pies were nice although the mincemeat was different but not in a bad way.

Generally good and perfect for Christmas. 

Sorry for it being so brief... 

Next Recipe: Chocolate Swiss Roll 

No comments:

Post a Comment