Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013

Blondies (White Chocolate Brownies)

I love brownies, and I love white chocolate so Blondies sounded amazing.

They have honey and syrup in them making them very sweet (in total 300g of sweet) so this is a sweet tooth's dream. It also obviously has white chocolate in it, hence the white chocolate brownie thing...

So you mix honey, syrup, butter and vanilla in a pan and let it melt, once cooled you beat in one egg at a time and then fold in flour and baking powder. You then chuck in the white chocolate chunks and done. Simple.

You then bake them.

Now my oven is particularly vicious so they burnt and they are a little toasted, however they were still yummy.

They didn't taste as I had expected them too, like white chocolate, but more like honey as there is so much in there. It wasn't unpleasant but I expected more from something with white chocolate in it.

Next Recipe: Treacle Tart


No comments:

Post a Comment