Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

15 things about me

Bit of a weird blog post coming up but, recently I realized that I write on this without anyone who reads it knowing anything about me. So here is a list of things about me just so you know more about me, rather than thinking that I was just a weird blog writing oven.


1. I study history, English, French and maths for A level at a central London girls school.

2. I have two younger brothers called Adam and Charlie.

3. I am left-handed.

4. My first C.D. was S Club 7 and I still listen to it occasionally- unashamedly I might add!

5. My favorite film is "easy A", I could watch it everyday for a year.

6. Potterhead and proud.

7. I am the most indecisive person- I just don't want to make the wrong choice which someone won't like...

8. Slow walkers, loud chewers and knuckle crackers, are the most annoying people in the world.

9. I am scared of dogs to the extent to which I have crossed the road, multiple times, in the past to avoid them.

10. I play with my ears constantly but especially when I am bored or nervous.

11. I walk to school, which means going past this everyday which is pretty fab.


12. My favourite food is lemon drizzle cake and I posted a recipe of it.

13. I own 5 cameras and I still want more...

14. I did ballet from the age of 5 to 14 and during that time I performed over 30 times at the Bloomsbury theatre and once at the Royal Opera House in London. 

15. My addiction to buying baking books is still growing even though I now rarely follow the recipes exactly.


That's me, well 15 random facts about me which may or may not be interesting to you... 

Normal recipe post up within the next couple of days...

No comments:

Post a Comment